User-controlled Speed, Time and Tilt
Includes 12” x 12” platform with dimpled mat for holding all size blood tubes and other small tubes.
Southwest’s High Capacity Blood Tube Rocker is capable of holding all size blood and vaccutainer tubes as well as centrifuge tubes up to 50ml in size. The mat can be rotated to orient the tubes as needed by the user. The rocker incorporates digital controls and LED displays for setting rocking speed and time. The user can also set the operating tilt angle for optimum sample/blood tube rocking.
- Speed range: 2 to 30 rpm (4 to 60 tilts per minute)
- Tilt angle range: 3˚ to 23˚(user adjustable)
- Platform size: 12″ x 12″ includes tube holding dimpled mat
- Timer: 1 minute to 100 hours, or continuous
- Load capacity: 8 lbs
- Overall size (wxdxh): 12″ x 12″ x 8″
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Long-life brushless motor with digital controls
- Electrical: 115-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 16 watts
- Can work in cold rooms down to 4˚C and incubators to 65˚C
- SRB202-STACK Stacking platform doubles the tube capacity
- 2-year warranty